An incredible opportunity is available to join Secured Global, a Worswick Group Company, and a leading supplier and installer of engineered lifelines, rail systems, and fall protection for those workers working at heights. We seek an experienced Fall Protection Installer to join our team in the Orlando, FL area.
The Fall Protection Installer will manage and install Fall Protection Equipment projects while being the face of the company in the field, servicing our valued customers. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in Fall Protection Installation, Construction, or Rigging. The Fall Protection Installer will be comfortable climbing, working at heights, and operating airlifts, diligently following all safety guidelines and policies to ensure a safe work environment. We seek an individual with a strong math aptitude to correct measurements and calculate basic mathematical equations. The individual will have excellent attention to detail, be well organized, and self-directed yet work cohesively in a team environment. In addition to skills and background, if you are committed to being a team player with a keen interest in ensuring safety, you will rank high in our search.
What You Should Bring:
- 3+ years of Fall Protection Installation, with rigger and/or construction experience
- Working knowledge of Fall Protection Equipment
- Experience working at heights, operating an airlift, and climbing
- Ability to confidently assess a job before the installation and willing to jump in without the fear of getting your hands dirty
- Excellent knowledge of safety protocols
- Strong math aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Do:
- Travel to customer job sites for installations
- Study project folder and job descriptions to understand the scope of work, materials, and tools required
- Ensure all required materials are available, ready, and arrive at each job as needed
- Contact customers when arriving on the job site and ensure all safety inspections are complete, and all safety measures are in place
- Ensure inventory is monitored and documented correctly when received and used
- Responsibility for the organization of the shop and warehouse, workspaces, hardware, and raw materials
- Communicate effectively with all team members to ensure consistent and effective workflow and execution of orders delivered accurate and on-time to the customer
- Be knowledgeable about and abide by all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace and report any incidents
- Ensure all standards are met to the customers’ satisfaction and within the scope of work
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Endeavor to grow personally and professionally by participating in industry and product-related seminars, workshops, and training
- Layout and set up the job
- Install equipment in a quality and timely manner, always keeping safety in mind
- Solve job-related problems and ensure project success
- Keep office informed of job progress and any barriers to a successful install
- Build relationships with customers to ensure a long-term relationship
- Collaborate with office staff and support sales efforts
- Complete all paperwork accurately and submit on time
- Maintain all required certifications required: Competent Person, Aerial Lift Certified, other certifications, etc.
- Provide suggestions to management regarding improvements and increased efficiencies in Secured Global, LLC’s operations
High School Degree or equivalent
What We Bring:
Established in 1958, Certified Slings & Supply is a leading award-winning manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of lifting products, rigging, contractor, and industrial supplies.
Our 62-year family-owned company provides excellent benefits to our team members, including medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, family/health days, and 401(k) with company match plus much more! If you share our core values and the experience we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application and resume.
Our Core Values: Service, Quality, Team, Integrity, Respect, Commitment, Communication
Our Purpose: To provide expert manufacturing, distribution, and service solutions to valued customers.
Our Vision: To be the most trusted and respected company in rigging, overhead lifting, load securement, contractor supplies, engineered fall protection, and vehicle recovery ropes in the world.
Learn more about us at http://www.securedfallprotection.com
And our affiliate company Certified Slings & Supply at www.certifiedslings.com
Background screen required
Post offer drug screen required
Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Equal Employment Employer/Vet/Disability
Click Here To Apply