We are looking for a Home Health Nurse with experience caring for patients to assist with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, eating, and taking medication. A Home Health Nurse’s responsibilities include working with other healthcare professionals to create treatment plans, ensuring that patients stick to treatment plans, and monitoring patients’ vital signs. To be successful as a Home Health Nurse you should have patience as well as be empathetic towards patients and their families.
Home Health Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- At least one year of Home Health/ Hospice recent experience required.
- Current, unrestricted RN license; preferably compact state license if willing to travel outside the state
- Proficiency with electronic health records and web-based applications
- Active BLS/ACLS/PALS
- Demonstrates experience admitting patients in all settings
- Excellent clinical skills and demonstrated ability to manage time well.
- Documentation skills must meet standards.
- Good organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to confront problems constructively.
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, flexible, and able to work well.
Here are some benefits of choosing to work with us:
- CAREER CONSULTANT.
- WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT.
- HEALTH INSURANCE.
- EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENTS.
- 24-7 EMPLOYEE SUPPORT.
Job Type: Full-time
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN)-CA (Preferred)
- How far are you willing to travel or drive for work?
Click Here To Apply