Make your own schedule and see patients on your time as a part-time contractor with HMG.
Northwest Indiana Locations: Merrillville, Valparaiso, Hammond, Dyer, DeMotte
HMG Provides concierge style medical care in independent, supportive and assisted living facilities throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana. Constant growth of the company means there are unlimited opportunities for NP’s to see patients in and around Merrillville and Northwest Indiana.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination.
- Knowledgeable of common geriatric conditions
- Driving to 1-2 senior housing communities per day, seeing patient consults either new or follow-up and charting, working closely with facility staff to provide on-site medical care
- Expectation is to assess between 12 to 20 or more patients per working day.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies when needed.
- Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations, and care
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions, including the use of prescriptive authority and referral to other healthcare providers or community resources
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health and wellness, treatment options, and community resources
- Provides care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license by the State Board of Nursing
- Unrestricted DEA permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Preference given to those with nurse practitioner experience in Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care communities, Assisted Living or other various senior housing settings.
- This position will be servicing buildings in Merrillville and Northwest Indiana.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 – $120.00 per hour
- Internal Medicine
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply