Reddaway, one of the fastest growing regional LTL transportation providers, is a team-oriented company looking for a Pick-up and Delivery Driver to safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles. Drivers will load and/or unload freight at various locations and under varied conditions; therefore excellent customer service must be maintained while representing Reddaway.
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- 100% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (most locations)
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a tractor-trailer to pick up and deliver freight within a defined area
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Drop and hook trailer(s) and change equipment configurations as necessary
- Must be age 21 or older.
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL as well as the willingness and capacity to obtain Doubles/Triples, Tankers, and Haz Mat endorsements with TSA clearance.
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
- Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week, while maintaining outstanding attendance.
- Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company equipment, and a TSA Security Threat assessment.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively.
- Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations necessary to do the work.
- Must meet all requirements of Sections 391 and 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Click Here To Apply