Fishkill Merrit, NY
Responsible for ensuring customer service and the front desk processes of registration, scheduling and payment collection are to CareMount Medicals standards operationally and financially.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(including but not limited to the following):
- Provide quality Customer Service to the patients and visitors courteously and promptly.
- Verify and update patient account information according to Front Desk policy and procedures.
- Works routinely with the Insurance Verification team to maintain knowledge of Insurance and to ensure accuracy of information is being entered.
- Follow the Cash Security policy and procedures according to CAREMOUNT MEDICAL guidelines.
- Maintains work area and patient waiting room routinely and in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain knowledge of individual physicians scheduling requirements and preferences.
- Uphold a professional image and environment at the front desk within CAREMOUNT MEDICAL.
- Provide patient support and respond to requests for information in a courteous and timely manner.
- Demonstrates effective communication strategies reflective of the needs of all patients, including those from vulnerable populations
- Performs related work as required.
Qualifications and Education:
High School Graduate and minimum of two years experience in Customer experience, preferably in a medical practice environment.
Click Here To Apply