High school diploma or GED required
The courier will pick up specimens at assigned locations and deliver them to the proper testing/processing facility. The couriers will deliver reports and supplies as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Picks up and delivers specimens from hospitals and/or blood centers to appropriate laboratory facility. Sort and transport specimens to maintain specimen integrity.
- Drives any fleet vehicle assigned following the driving regulations and the laws of the state of Florida.
- Picks up and transports supplies, mail, distribution and reports to designated locations.
- Uses the radio communication device to receive and send messages.
- Meets job specific and organization education and training requirements.
- Reports any mechanical problems with fleet vehicle, and perform minor reports (i.e. change flat tires, add oil, etc.) when necessary.
- Fill out daily log sheet, noting all scheduled stops and all on-call stops. Any deviations to daily route must be noted on the daily log sheet.
- Communicates any client problems or complaints to Supervisor or designee.
- Conduct routine bank deposits
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of courier experience preferred.
- Must have valid Florida driver’s license and successfully pass a DMV check.
Click Here To Apply