Trademark Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning is an established HVAC company providing commercial and residential services to communities across the Inland Northwest. We are in a growth pattern looking to add an Experienced Electrician to our Spokane, WA team.
Reasons to work with Trademark Mechanical
- Year-round work with no lay-offs during slow seasons
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 75% of the premiums paid for by the employer for the employee
- 401K with up to 3% company match
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 1 week vacation the first year and 2 weeks after year 3
- A company culture that truly embraces employee development and advancement
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
- Company vehicle
Position Summary: Troubleshoot, test, install and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical and pneumatic systems and components. Applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation. Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas.
Job Title: Experienced Electrician
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Washington License helpful
- 3 + years’ experience
- Well versed in Washington State Codes and requirements
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Highly Safety conscious
- Insurable driving record and valid driver’s license
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- HVAC / Generator Systems knowledge is helpful but not required.
If you are looking for a company where the quality of your work matters, where you are treated as family, and where you can build a lifetime career, we’d like to hear from you!
Click Here To Apply