Come Join An AMAZING Team of Healthcare Professionals!!
Competitive Wages + PM/NOC Shift + Weekend Differential! Great Benefits!
Are you looking for a warm and cozy environment to call your next work home!? Do you want stability and longevity in your career? Are you dedicated to resident care and looking for competitive compensation?! If YES… Beaver Dam Health Care Center is looking for YOU!
Beaver Dam Health Care Center is a skilled nursing home facility takes pride in providing our residents with an amazing experience. We have an incredible tight-knit family of caregivers that serves our residents everyday with compassion, care and a positive attitude! We value and work hard to appreciate our caregivers because we recognize they are the foundation of our organization. We would love for you to join that family!
Generous wages plus shift differentials for 2nd and 3rd shift! Our shifts run 6a-2p / 2p-10p / 10p-6a. We have both part time and full time positions available.
As an LPN at Beaver Dam Health Care Center , you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be directed by a Supervisor.
- Supervise under the direction of a Supervisor, other professional and non-professional staff in the day-to-day delivery of resident care.
- Assist in scheduling job assignments and developing nursing unit priorities under the direction of a Supervisor.
- May assist in orientating new staff and participating in recruitment and selection of nursing staff. Communicate non-nursing practice policies, and assist and coach as needed.
- Monitor work assignments, provide feedback, and assist a Supervisor in evaluating performance, and redirect and discipline as needed
- Prepare and review medical records and nurses’ notes under the direction of a Supervisor, and assess Residents to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Monitor resident activity and provide nursing care as directed by a Supervisor, and according to the Physician’s orders, care plans, established standards and facility policies.
- Coordinate and assist or prepare for new admissions, transfers, and discharge of residents as directed by a Supervisor.
- Transcribe physician’s telephone orders and communicate with residents, family members, other interdisciplinary team members, and management
- Prepare and administer medications under the direction of a Supervisor and as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies. Sign, dates and perform all charting and record keeping in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assist a Supervisor as directed and participate in developing and implementing a written care plan for individual residents that addresses the needs of the resident.
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. That’s because you believe in our mission here at Beaver Dam Health Care Center. Ideal LPN candidates:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in practicing state
- Related work experience, preferred
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- LPN (Required)
- Nursing home
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply