Crozer-Keystone Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary and health promotion, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer-Keystone will deploy its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner.
Crozer-Keystone Health Systems comprises four hospitals and a network of outpatient centers. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, a kidney transplant center, Bariatric Surgery Program, First Steps Rehab, and Global Neuroscience Institute unit.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will coordinate both clinical research (i.e., sponsored clinical trials), and Graduate Medical Education research, at Crozer Health. The CRC will be responsible for coordinating multiple research projects and project timelines throughout all lifecycle phases. S/he will work closely and effectively with physician principal investigators, residents, fellows, research directors, other members of the scholarly support team, and multiple internal departments. The CRC will ensure that all research and scholarly activity at Crozer Health is conducted in compliance with Food and Drug Administration, Good Clinical Practice, HIPAA, IRB and Prospect regulations.
- Research experience in healthcare environment.
- ACRP or SOCRA certification.
- GME experience.
- Three years research experience.
- PubMed indexed publications.
- Knowledge of statistical analyses (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R).
- Master’s or doctoral degree.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited program providing training in a research related field of study, CRC certification, and a minimum of one (1) year of clinical research experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, WebEx).
- Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed.
- Ability to efficiently and accurately manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently, with limited guidance.
- Ability to organize information.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
Location: Crozer Keystone Health System · 8272- Department of Medical Residency
Schedule: FR =Full-time Regular, 1 =Day Shift, 8a-5p, M-F
Click Here To Apply