- Strong, positive relationships which create brand equity with customers.
- Timely and accurate delivery of finished goods to contractor sites and store locations.
- Accurate paperwork and documentation on shipments.
- Transporting of finished goods with minimal damage.
- A safe and clean working environment.
- Deliver products to customer sites.
- Operate RF and information collection devices
- Operate Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, and light delivery vehicles.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Insure paperwork and delivery documents are properly executed.
- Print shipment paperwork and labels and affix to shipments.
- Advise customers in regard to the company’s products including proper usage as well as features and benefits.
- Facilitate field requests and coordinate the fulfillment of customer needs within the scope of the program.
- Load and unload products.
- Responsible for in-field technical services and support to professional contractors and installation teams.
- Perform related duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent with transport equipment
Proper driver certification issued by the State Motor Vehicles Department and Federal DOT
Warehouse experience desirable
Experience in Construction Trade a plus
Experience in operating RF Equipment
Experience in SAP system or similar system
Experience in operating Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, light delivery Trucks
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions; read and acknowledge completion of work orders
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak Spanish in some areas may be required.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to operate a light truck
- Ability to communicate with vendors on company products
- Knowledge of Architectural Coatings
Shift 1 (United States of America)
BEHR (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Click Here To Apply