Paid Part Time POP (Paid on Premise) Advanced EMT/ Volunteer EMT/EMR
Part-time POP AEMT – Minimum 48 hours/month with at least one weekend.
Volunteer EMT/EMR – Seeking EMT/EMR to fill volunteer positions.
Lake Mills EMS is seeking paid AEMTs and volunteer EMT/EMR’s to Fill open positions. Work schedule varies but one weekend is required. Paramedics may also apply. Wage based on experience for part time AEMT POP positions
Lake Mills EMS responds to approximately 650-700 calls per year across 100 square miles encompassing five municipalities in Jefferson County. The service is licensed at the AEMT level. LMEMS also provides local CPR training and community education and outreach. LMEMS’s district has many year round activities for its 9,100 arearesidents in a diverse suburban and rural setting that includes several miles of Interstate 94.
Requirements: EMR, EMT, AEMT or Paramedic, Driver’s License, Healthcare Provider CPR, NIMS 100, 200, and 700.
Applicants may contact us for an application by contacting us, or submit a resume and letter to LMEMS at LMEMS.net. Applications are also available at Lake Mills EMS Station, 603 East Lake St. from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Job Type: Part-time
- Emergency Medicine
- Day shift
- Night shift
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMT, EMR, AEMT or Paramedic (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply