5 or 6 years formal education or training required
Our seasonal program has changed to our new Supplemental Staffing Program offering full and part time positions. Flexible start dates beginning approximately October for 13 or 26 week agreements. Exact start date and length of agreement will be determined by department and outcome of interview.
Must have experience in the specific unit specialty that you are requesting to work. NCH will contact you regarding your submitted application. Please complete all requested information.
The Occupational Therapist’s primary functions are to assess, develop, implement and evaluate plan of care, which are safe effective and provide for patient input, and follow the Occupational Therapy’s standard of care. Employee must follow Occupational Therapy referrals ordered by a physician and within the scope of service provided, follow operational guidelines (P&P Manual), State licensure Act and AOTA guidelines. Leadership, delegation, interdisciplinary team work, performance improvement, customer service and time management are essential basic competencies.
- OTR Licensure in the state of Florida
- BLS for Healthcare Providers certification from American Heart Assoc. required.
- 1-2 years of experience required.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills needed. Outpatient experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple diagnoses within outpatient setting.
Internal Candidates to qualify:
- Must meet all of the above requirements.
- Must meet transfer requirements as per the transfer policy.
- Must be in good standing with no corrective actions within the last 12 months.
Click Here To Apply