Are you energized by sales victories in Invoice Factoring or Asset Based Lending?
If that is you, Seacoast Business Funding (SBF) is looking for seasoned Business Development Professionals like yourself to join our stellar team working on building out our Factoring group.
Seacoast Business Funding (SBF) is headquartered in Boynton Beach, and is a division of Stuart, FL based, Seacoast Bank a ($8.1 billion Institution). Seacoast Bank is unrivaled among community banks and statewide regional banks alike! Seacoast combines advantages of a community bank, with local decision-making offering all the sophisticated services and products of a national financial institution, delivered by highly-qualified and professional employees.
What we need
We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We’ll also be looking for these things.
- A Business Development Pro with a proven track record in Asset Based Lending (ABL) and/or Factoring.
- Strong understanding of underwriting/creditworthiness of potential clients.
- Sense of urgency and ability to travel for potential sales meetings/client visits.
- Quick assessment of current accounts receivables, invoices & cash flow.
- Dual Communication between clients/customers and internal processing at SBF.
- The primary responsibility is to increase new business by identifying, sourcing, and closing viable prospects for Factoring and Asset Based Lending deals across a variety of industries.
- Emphasis on core vertical industries within the entire nationwide footprint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, or finance heavily preferred.
This role will also include the following benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and HSA along with a variety of other supplemental benefit options.
- Strong base with sales incentive plan
- Ability to work remotely from home anywhere in the US.
- Continue to stretch your skill set in Asset Based Lending by working for a nationally recognized speaker and trainer for the International Factoring Association (IFA).
Click Here To Apply