Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 7.3 billion in 2018 and about 15,000 employees in 25 countries. The company is currently represented at 60+ production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs more than 2,000 people at 21 locations in 10 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
- Current New Jersey Blue Seal 3rd Class Engineer’s License .
- Tiered rate of pay based on Union contract.
- Previous industrial/ petrochemical experience preferred.
- Able to work 8 and 12 hour rotating shifts including weekends and Holidays to meet the production needs in a Union environment.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- Capable of following all company safety policies, operate the equipment within all State of New Jersey guidelines including but not limited to ASME, OSHA, NATIONAL BOARD and other agencies having jurisdiction as well as wearing and maintaining required PPE.
- Capable of working alone to start – up / shut-down equipment including but not limited to all auxiliaries and associated systems as well as having good troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of performing LOTO and making equipment ready for Maintenance, routinely checking and maintaining boiler chemistry, making regular rounds and observations, checking elevated equipment and valves, maintaining an accurate and detailed Log Book, basic computer skills, good verbal and written skills, the ability to be trained to utilize computer programs to enter Maintenance Request(s), Near Miss(s), e-mails, required on-line training and safety training (computer and classroom).
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds and maintain good housekeeping on a daily basis.
- Capable of using small hand tools and assisting Maintenance as needed in the repairs of the equipment in the Boiler House as well as actively participate as directed in Annual Turnarounds.
- Must possess Blue Seal Steam Pressure license (minimum)
- Fulltime position on rotating shifts (holidays and weekends included)
What we offer you:
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join the LANXESS team!
Must include a resume.
Click Here To Apply