JOIN US NOW!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN)- 7-3
We are seeking a high energy, passionate, and reliable Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) for our facility. Our nursing staff enjoys working as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment and we are searching for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)and Registered Nurses (RN) with the following qualities and skills:
- Thirst for knowledge and intense desire to help others in need.
- A yearning to make a positive difference in someone else’s life.
- A clear and confident communicator with superb decision making skills.
- Understanding that even the smallest details are important.
- Cool as a cucumber. Stays calm under stress and rarely acts negatively in challenging situations.
- Enjoys working with others as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, passionate, and reliable. Our patients look forward to your smile and care every day.
Overview: The Ponce Therapy Care Center is situated on eight acres of beautiful grounds and is conveniently located less than a mile away from Flagler Hospital. In 2017, $3 million in renovations were completed, providing patients with well-appointed suites and a home-like environment. At The Ponce, we are dedicated to offering the most advanced therapies, highest quality of skilled nursing care, delicious menu options, and engaging activities all to enhance the overall well-being of each individual resident.
Heroes Work Here, Work Where People Matter!
Healthcare workers are ESSENTIAL employees and often unsung heroes, putting their lives on the line daily to help others. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are looking for heroes that want to come join our TEAM and HELP others. If you are passionate about taking CARE of others and LOVE what you do, Greystone Health is the place to work. We LOVE OUR HEROES and their families for the selflessness they demonstrate in taking care of our residents and their families.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You’re our company’s future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- LPN (Required)
- RN (Required)
- Nursing home
Click Here To Apply