QR Code Link to This Post
************Candidates With 2+ Years Dental Office Experience Only Please************
Seeking an exceptional Front Desk Receptionist (official title will be Front Desk Coordinator) to join our experienced and dynamic dental team at Sky Dental! We have recently moved our practice into a newly constructed, state-of-the-art office located in the heart of Manhattan’s Financial District. As part of our expansion, we are seeking a talented, team oriented, and highly motivated individual to join our front desk team.
– Provide exceptional customer service (patient experience champion)
– Excellent administrative skills (phone, email, written/oral, scheduling)
– Dental software management (experience with Open Dental a plus)
– Insurance benefits and verification
– Copayments and treatment plan estimates
– Customer reviews and referral management
– Multitasking and efficient time management
– Teamwork coordination (staff schedule, patient schedule)
This position is full-time Tuesday – Saturday (set schedule)
– High school degree or GED equivalent
– 2+ dental office experience (administrative/front desk)
Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive pay (based on experience)
– Monthly bonus
– Company uniform provided
– Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, sick, holiday)
Please email a copy of your resume attention to Mark Garrett (Director, Business Development) or your application will not be considered for this position.
Professional references (must be credible) and background check will also be required during the final stages of the interview process.
***For more information about Sky Dental, please visit our website at http://www.skydentalnyc.com and follow us on Instagram/Facebook @skydentalnyc
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below