QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine… a career where the professional rewards are measured by the lives you touch.
LabCorp is Now Hiring a Part-time Phlebotomist in Niles, IL!
• Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
• Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
• Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Process billing information and collect payments when required
• Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
• Maintain patient and specimen information logs
• Provide superior customer service to all patients
• Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
• Travel to additional sites when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
• Previous experience as a phlebotomist
• Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Comfortable working under minimal supervision
• Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
• Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
To learn more or to apply, visit: jobs.labcorp.com, enter keyword: 19-75589.
LabCorp offers an extensive benefits package that is designed to meet your personal needs by offering you choices and flexibility.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below