QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking an energetic, creative, collaborative CA licensed speech-language pathologist to join our Word Works pediatric team in Oakland, CA.
We are a unique group of engaging and supportive professionals serving families throughout the East Bay. We provide assessments and therapy for children and their families from birth through high-school age. The majority of our clients are seen in our clinic, with occasional home or school visits. We assist clients with a wide range of speech and language delays and disorders. We work with clients with autism, childhood apraxia of speech, fluency disorders, articulation, phonological, language delays, feeding, social language difficulties and hearing loss/cochlear implants. We are a private practice and support many students in the schools. We do not contract with schools or participate often in the IEP process. Paperwork is minimal.
We are seeking applicants interested in part-time work as early as January 2019, with the ability to build up to full time work to cover a maternity leave in May.
• Be licensed for at least one year
• Have at least one year of experience with Early Intervention and preschool aged students, and knowledge of basic signs
• Be able to work comfortably with a floor-time model
• Have strong interpersonal skills and be comfortable providing family education and feedback
• Demonstrate strong organization skills and ability to monitor workload and schedule independently
• Be able to competently write individualized goals and thorough reports
• Be a team player who is willing to participate in clinic events and collaborate with staff members
• Bilingual skills are a plus!
• Positive and supportive work environment
• Access to a large variety of games, toys, therapy materials, workbooks, and standardized tests
• Flexible Schedule
• Generous salary with added benefits such as paid time off, sick leave, CEU allowance, and 401K retirement plan with employer matching
For more information or to submit your resume please reply to post.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below