QR Code Link to This Post
Vista Hill Bridges North Central Regional Recovery Center (RRC) provides nonresidential alcohol and other drug (AOD) treatment and recovery services to Transition Age Youth (TAY) (18-25 y.o.), adults (26-59 y.o.) and older adults (60 y.o. and above) with alcohol and other drug-induced problems, including co-occurring mental health disorders.
The Bridges RRC designed for adults seeking to make the personal changes necessary to live a clean & sober productive life. The structured treatment services provide the individual with counseling and support components that include case management services, individualized treatment and recovery plans, weekly group meetings & vocational assistance and aftercare follow-up services. The program offers the recovery knowledge ad tools to rebuild a healthy lifestyle.
The program’s required participation is based on assessment and includes an initial diagnostic assessment. Clinical staff includes a licensed and licensed eligible mental health clinician, certified drug and alcohol counselors, Vocational Counselor, Outreach Workers and a consulting psychiatrist. Program services are offered in North Central San Diego Area.
Case Managers support clients through home, treatment site or community visits. They help the client gain access to multiple service agencies, such as recovery services, health, housing, transportation, education, prenatal care and any other needed resources. They provide advocacy for the client with agencies such as court, probation, and CWS. Case managers provide nurturance, acceptance and empowerment while promoting ownership and goal planning. An example of tasks include:
• Community based visitation of clients including home visits and visits with community partners.
• Intensive case management, which includes assessments and screenings.
• Refer clients to local resources (including prenatal care, drug treatment, housing, and social service agencies).
• Provide support and encouragement to clients
• Transport clients to appointments when needed.
• Provide needed reports to Program Manager in a timely manner.
• Must be a certified chemical dependency counselor or working toward a recognized State of California Alcohol and Drug certification; CCAPP, CADTP or similar professional certificate.
• Must have BA or BS plus one year case management experience or AA and 3 years case management experience.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
• Must be able to pass background clearance, drug screen and TB Test.
40 hours per week; Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9pm
This position receives full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.
Please complete the application packet at https://www.irecruit-us.com/index.php?OrgID=I20150904&pg=listVista to ensure a thorough review of your qualifications.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below