- Provides the oversight and leadership of technical procedures
- Provides training, technical guidance and mentoring of team members
- Schedules work within the department and manages overtime
- Review and approve study protocols
- Liaise with cross-functional groups, different departments, and project Leadership to facilitate and maximize performance associated with specific studies
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS degree and 5+ years of industry experience and 2+ years supervisory experience
- Experience with preclinical in vivo pharmacology or oncology studies in mice
- Technical in vivo and data analysis skills
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a strong sense of accountability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Superior planning, organizational, computer, written, and verbal communication skills
Rockville, MD, United States of America
12/19/2018 12:22:51 AM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.