The Clinical, Medical and Regulatory (CMR) department at NNI is one of the most diverse and collaborative groups within the organization. From health-care-provider interactions and developing and implementing regulatory strategies with the Food & Drug Administration to providing medical education and collecting data to support efficacy and new product development, CMR is involved. The one thing that keeps us all marching to the same beat is our patient-centered focus. At Novo Nordisk, you will help patients around the world. As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life. We’re changing lives for a living. Are you ready to make a difference?
This position will lead strategic & tactical plans related to new technology, enhancement of existing platforms/tools, and implementation of department communication strategies and capabilities building. The Senior Manager will work independently, collaborating with internal stakeholders and outside resources to complete analyses, develop recommendations and lead the execution and implementation of key departmental projects.
This position will report to the Director of Medical Affairs Operations. Interacts daily with Medical Affairs Leadership Team, internal counterparts in other Novo Nordisk departments including CMR, Information Technology (IT), Biopharm, Digital Strategy and other lines of business.
- Project Manages, oversees and participates in the execution of all project related tasks within the scope of this position. This includes, but is not limited to, leading Request for Proposals (RFPs) and proposal process, gathering requirements and working with vendors development and deployment
- Ensure objectives, outcomes, metrics and timeframes are in place for key projects
- Utilize project planning principles to ensure projects are flawlessly executed and sustainable
- Lead cross departmental project teams to keep them informed of project status, including any barriers
- Identify business needs and recommends value-added solutions to optimize opportunities for Medical Affairs
- Ensure project work is well coordinated with and complementary to the ongoing business activity of the Medical Affairs Department
- Facilitate collaboration among necessary stakeholders when making decisions and developing strategic plans
- Provide partnership, insight and direction to cross-functional business leaders and stakeholders regarding processes, solutions and initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Promote and gain support for ideas by negotiating and establishing clear, positive links between ideas and key business needs
- Responsible for managing and tracking budgets across numerous projects
Technology & Analysis
- Lead the development of digital strategy for Medical Affairs
- Lead development of new IT platforms and maintain system life-cycle of existing technologies utilized by Medical Affairs
- Create (and present where needed) training materials for implementation of Medical Affairs tools
- Utilizes technical expertise to continuously improve and support Medical Affairs tools and systems
- Lead the Medical Affairs Technical Operations Team and incorporate feedback in strategic & tactical planning
- Continually refines and improves data gathering and reporting mechanism
- Derive critical measurements from existing data and present these as potential opportunities for ongoing process improvement
- Develop innovative reports/dashboards and provide technical ideas for automating manual activity
- Proactively monitors systems and processes to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, audit compliance and industry best practices
0-10% overnight travel required
- A Bachelors Degree required; MBA preferred
- Ability to interact with multiple departments to meet needs of various internal stakeholders
- Exceptional relationship building and relationship management skills (e.g. highly responsive work style; open, direct communicator; exceptional listening skills) that build relationships among key stakeholders yet maintains independence/objectivity in management oversight
- Articulate, goal-oriented, with high integrity and strong ethics.
- At least 9 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Continually focused on process improvement, innovation, and bottom-line results.
- Highly Proficient at Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint and MS word and Tableau software applications and overall advanced computer skills required.
- Possess superior communication skills, both oral, written and presentation, and ability to engender trust and respect of peers and superiors.
- Proven track record of strong team work, innovation, and project management and strong analytical skills
- Strong IT and business relevance understanding – demonstrated mastery of Web applications including Microsoft SharePoint / GlobeShare
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mobile technology landscape
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 58836BR
Job Category: Regulatory
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below