QR Code Link to This Post
************Must have credible dental experience!************
Seeking an exceptional Dental Assistant to join our experienced and dynamic dental team at Sky Dental!
We have recently moved our practice into a newly constructed, state-of-the-art office in the heart of Manhattan’s Financial District. As part of our rapid growth and expansion, we are seeking a talented, team oriented, and highly motivated Dental Assistant proficient in the following areas:
– Chairside assisting (4 handed dentistry)
– Customer service (patient experience champion)
– Digital X-rays
– Treatment room prep/setup & turnover
– Time management & efficiency
– Instrument cleaning & sterilization protocol
– Supply & equipment inventory management
– Digital scan impressions: iTero 3D scanner (not required, but considered a plus)
– In-office teeth whitening: Philips Zoom (not required, but considered a plus)
– Nitrous Oxide system use (not required, but considered a plus)
This position is full-time (Tuesday – Saturday).
Dental Assistant experience (adult) is required ***non negotiable.
Competitive pay (based on experience) and company scrubs will be provided (premium brand – Figs).
Please email a copy of your resume and/or CV attention to Mark Garrett (Director, Business Development). Professional and personal references (must be credible) and background check will also be required during the final stages of the interview process.
***For more information about our practice and team, please visit our website at http://www.skydentalnyc.com and follow us on Instagram/Facebook @skydentalnyc
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below