QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in?
• Being a part of an inspired and compassionate team
• Expand your skills; receive extensive specialized training
• Working with a world renowned surgeon, Dr. Kevin Stone
o TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_stone_the_bio_future_of_joint_replacement?language=en
What we are interested in:
We are looking for a stellar RNFA/NP/PA to join our team at The Stone Clinic; our website: www.stoneclinic.com.
• Experience in surgical assisting; upbeat attitude and a passion for learning and orthopaedics
• Assist Dr. Stone with surgical procedures; two days/week in orthopaedic surgery and three days/week in the clinic seeing patients
• Experience in orthopaedic surgery preferred; knee and shoulder arthroscopy preferred
• Learn about and engage in orthopaedic research and cutting-edge procedures
Who we are:
Located in San Francisco’s Marina District, The Stone Clinic is unlike most other orthopedic clinics. In our biologic method, we preserve as much of the natural biology of the joint as possible, regenerating and rebuilding with donor tissue. In this new “anabolic era” of joint repair we can stimulate and augment the body’s own natural healing response using stem cells and growth factors. Our goal is to have our patients return fitter, faster and stronger than they were before they were hurt. Everybody at the clinic works hard to make sure that happens.
A patient told us, “Eleven years later and I’m very active. I bike 100 – 150 miles a week; I surf, play golf and snowboard. I’ve enjoyed having an active life back.”
Please email your cover letter and resume to us at: [email protected]; putting “I’M THE ONE” in the subject line.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below