- Must have ACLS and BLS Certification
- Must have telemetry background
- Graduate of an approved Nursing Education program
- Holds a current State of Ohio RN License
- Previous experience required
- Must be able to handle a nurse to patient ratio of 1:6-7
- Must be able to float to other hospital units, as assigned
- May be placed in rotation for low census fall off
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessment – collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or situation
- Nursing diagnosis – analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues
- Outcomes identification – identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation
- Planning – develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
Immediate interviews are available for this position. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity in Jackson, OH please send a resume to Claudia. com or apply on this page.
Claudia Pierre National Hiring Manager
Jackson, Ohio, United States of America
12/18/2018 8:04:27 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.