Job Category Cardiology Technologist/Technician/EKG
Job Type Resource (PRN)
Shift First Shift
# of Openings 1
Shift Time Days
Posted Date 4 months ago
Do you want to work in an innovative, faith based, and team oriented department where you can make a difference in the community? If so, a Mammography Tech position at Kettering Health Network is just for you!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Mammography exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- ARRT required with Mammography certification.
- BLS required
- ODH required
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two year Mammography experience preferred.
Ohio, United States of America
12/19/2018 10:11:48 AM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.