A well-funded start up in Santa Monica is looking for an experience iOS Developer to join their talented team and have a major impact on the company’s flagship product and its users. The right candidate should have two years of experience building complex mobile applications for companies. This iOS Developer will work closely with the product and UX team, and participate in daily stand-up meetings and have a major impact on design and development. If you want to join a small but growing company that just got $20 million in funding this year then apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4+ years of experience building iOS Applications using Swift and or Objective-C
- At least one application shipped in the iTunes store
- Recent experience with Git
- Core Data and Core Automation
- BS in CS or Related Field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
- Medical Benefits and Unlimited Vacation Time
- Fully stocked fridge and rooftop patio located in Santa Monica
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below