QR Code Link to This Post
CHC Services is a well-established and highly respected Home Health and Home Care agency serving the Central Puget Sound. We are a Doctor owned company and we are managed by RN’s. We are looking for an experienced individual to join our sales team.
Intake Coordinator is responsible for taking all incoming sales calls. You would be responsible for qualifying clients and closing them.
A critical component of the role of the Intake Coordinator is to ensure that all who come in contact with our company see CHC Services as having a culture of compassion, accountability, results, and expertise, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
Top 7 Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
• Take incoming sales calls and describe the services offered by CHCS and sell them on our services
• Enter all incoming sales calls and activity into our CRM and other spreadsheets
• Obtain Dr. orders, demographics, H&P, med list, insurance, etc. before client is discharged to our services
•Create client service agreement and go to client’s home/hospital to review agreement and obtain signature
• Help sales team achieve annual sales goals by supporting their activity in the field
• Rotate being on call nights and weekends for sales calls
• Previous experience in health care related field, preferred
• Excellent customers service skills and communication skills both verbally and written
• Proficient on Microsoft office programs and able to learn new software programs as needed
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Commitment to excellence and high standards along with strong teamwork skills
• Reliable transportation and clean driving record
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 hour DOE
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below