QR Code Link to This Post
Imaging Healthcare Specialists is pleased to announce the following opportunities in the San Diego area as a Per Diem/Full Time Mammographer
ABOUT IMAGING HEALTHCARE SPECIALISTS
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity that provides job security, great pay, comprehensive benefits, and a fun work environment? If so, applying for a position at Imaging Healthcare Specialist will be the best decision for your career! Imaging Healthcare Specialists has over 30 years of imaging services experience, earning an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality medical imaging technology, highly specialized expertise and exceptional customer service to physicians and patients.
Why work for Imaging Healthcare Specialists?
Our team prides itself in serving patients and referring physicians through state of the art imaging technology at multiple locations. Come and be a part of our team, and make a difference in someone’s life!
Provides high-quality screening and diagnostic imaging services with care and compassion to patients. Responsibilities include the performance of quality control and quality assurance procedures, with adherence to MQSA, ACR and state regulated compliance agencies.
- Provide outstanding patient care in an efficient and compassionate manner to enhance the patient’s overall experience and meet the organization’s business goals by:
- Performing and maintaining quality assurance requirements in compliance with the ACR and State/Federal requirements,
- Proactively monitoring daily/weekly schedules, assure appropriate protocols are performed, and
- Maintaining inventory control and communicating any facility and/or equipment issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate of Science degree or equivalent in radiologic science.
- 1-2 years imaging experience
- Current ARRT, CRT and CPR certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. General understanding of PACS RIS systems
If you feel you meet the requirements of the above job description, please reply with your Resume and Cover Letter to this posting.
Providing comprehensive medical imaging services to the patients and healthcare providers in the communities we serve – today and into the future.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below