QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a full-time Dental Receptionist to work for our affiliated practice, iDentity Orthodontics. The full-time Dental Receptionist will be traveling between the Grayslake and Kenilworth locations (all local travel). Experience preferred, but willing to train the right person. Recent grads are encouraged to apply! Bilingual is a plus! We offer competitive pay plus benefits!
As one of the country’s largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.
• Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
• Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to DCA Policies
• Answering Telephones
• Scheduling Appointments
• Maintaining Appointment Book
• Confirming Appointments
• Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
• Register Patients on sign in sheet
• Post charges and payments to patient accounts
• Checking voicemail on a daily basis
• Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
• 1+ years’ experience working in a dental office
• Strong Knowledge of insurance plans (HMO/PPO)
• Experience answering telephone
• Excellent customer service experience within a dental office
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
• Dental services
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• 6 paid holidays off
• 401k to name a few
********* TO APPLY ***********
Go directly to our careers page to apply:
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below