Caregiver: Avamere at St. Helens
Part-Time Various Shifts Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at St. Helens2400 Gable Rd
St. Helens, OR 97051
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services.
- Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident’s service plan.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing and eating.
- Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage/remind residents to participate in activities.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
- Assist in keeping environments safe for residents.
- Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
- Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below