- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Title: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: Nights
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #272279. Pay package is based on 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Must have 1-2 years Charge Med Surg experience. ACLS and BLS required. NH/compact RN license
We’re looking for Medical Surgical RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Colebrook, NH. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a MedSurg RN, you will conduct patient assessments and prioritize data collection based on patients’ immediate conditions or needs. MedSurg RNs perform ongoing assessments and appropriate treatments as ordered by a physician. Documenting patient findings and providing education and support to patients’ families is essential to this travel nurse position.
As a Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
Educates patients on surgical procedures.
Participates in discharge planning and initiates patient education plan as prescribed by physician.
Medical Surgical Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. RNs will work in a fast-paced environment treating patients that may be confused, agitated, and/or uncooperative.
Must have 1-2 years Charge Med Surg experience. ACLS and BLS required. NH/compact RN license
At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that’s why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM – We pay for the number of hours you’ve agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave – Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you’re eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement – We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid – TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing – Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance – We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below