Sycamore Glen Health Center is a short term rehabilitation department and long term care facility. With 40 rehabilitation beds and 60 long term care beds, Sycamore Glen Health Center is recognized for providing exceptional care for patients in our community! The State Tested Nursing Assistant will conduct assistance with activities of daily living, i. e., bathing, dressing, and grooming to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the residents.
Responsibilities & Requirements The State Tested Nursing Assistant is responsible for:
- Performs personal care for patients and other duties as assigned under the direct supervision and guidance of professional nursing personnel.
- Reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- Accountability for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Demonstrates adherence to the patient confidentiality and patient rights.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Ohio STNA certification required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Accommodate flexible scheduling.
Miamisburg, Ohio, United States of America
12/15/2018 8:43:21 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.