Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks a Staff Accountant for an integral role in the day-to-day accounting operations and to assist in various aspects of the month-end close and reporting process.
- Preparation of journal entries and ad hoc financial research
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and variance analysis
- Annual support for financial statement audit including organization and preparation of audit deliverables, timely delivery of requests from external auditors
- Participation in ad hoc financial and operational analysis and continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field of study (Accounting or Finance).
- 1- 3 years of accounting or financial reporting experience
- The successful candidate should have excellent computer skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Ability to research technical accounting issues and variance analysis
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Commitment to quality and process improvement
- Prior experience working with accounting systems (Great Plains, Concur, eRequester, preferred)
- Good organizational skills
Please click the link below to apply:
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.