Our Mission….serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RN to provide back up for our primary On Call shift nurses to manage the evening and weekend hours nursing needs of our patients and families. The On-Call Nurse responds to after hours phone calls promptly and appropriately, and makes patient visits as necessary.
- Schedule: 5pm Friday until 8am Monday
- Guaranteed base pay plus additional per visit compensation contingent on type of visit required.
- Minimum of one year of experience in hospice, home health or geriatric care preferred.
- 5 Weeks paid vacation
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we’ve touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Carrying out physician orders
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Providing services in accordance with agency policies and regulations that define scope of practice
- Participating in in-service programs
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
Benefits – 5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Kansas Nursing License
- Minimum of one year of experience in hospice, home health or geriatric care preferred
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.