Job Location : Cleveland
Other Potential Locations : Bedford Heights
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time non-bargaining associates that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a full time seasonal, (approximately 6 months), Reset Rep for our Cleveland territory, (Bedford Heights DC). We offer competitive wages and growth potential.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
- Responsible for performing merchandise resets and rack/display placements as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Supports the Sales Center’s / Market Unit’s volume by ensuring product is properly merchandised.
- Supports the Sales Center’s / Market Unit’s profit by ensuring product is properly merchandised.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Provide detailed job responsibilities that support the purpose of the job
- Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity. Be accountable to the retailer’s needs before and after the reset.
- Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- Valid drivers license with MVR within Company guidelines,
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs frequently
- Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.