We are looking for a RN Operating Room Circulator for a full time, perm position in Abilene, Texas with competitive pay & excellent benefits! Abilene is known for a vibrant downtown featuring small businesses, the Abilene Civic Center, The Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature, the beautifully restored Paramount Theatre and their newest designation as The Storybook Capital of Texas- featuring classic storybook character sculptures around almost every corner. POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) LOCATION: Abilene, TX SPECIALTY UNIT: Operating Room Circulator SHIFT: Days POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous Cardiac/Telemetry experience preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- TNCC preferred
- PALS preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call
Abilene, Texas, United States of America
Blue Royal Staffing
Blue Royal Staffing
12/16/2018 1:06:13 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser’s name and job reference.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.