Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST I-DIVERSIFIED SERVICES
- Responsible for performing radiographic exams in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Utilizes proper radiation protection devices and monitors x-ray equipment for proper function while maintaining the x-ray room, darkroom and file room.
- Admits and discharges patients, takes vital signs and patient history.
- At some locations administers health screens: EKGs, audiometric, vision, PFT, and drug screens. Performs venipuncture, and administers injections under MD supervision.
- Actively participates in customer service areas and communicates with clients and patients to resolve client concerns and requests.
- Accepts responsibilities of other staff, including supervisor, in their absence or as required.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an approved technical, professional, or vocational program BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) ARRT and State License, or Doctor of Chiropractice license.
EXPERIENCE: Up to 1 year medical/physician office setting.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of minor industrial injury care, light duty and BWC processes.
Job Title: RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST I-DIVERSIFIED SERVICES
Department Name: THPC MASON
Employment Status: Optional Position
Shift: Weekends Only
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: No
Mason OH, United States of America
12/15/2018 10:05:09 PM
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.