Please include a personal e-mail address and phone number.
Application can be found at: http://www.clemc.us/jobposting.html Please download and complete with Adobe Acrobat or comparable program.
Clear Lake Emergency Medical Corps (CLEMC) is seeking entry level and experienced Paramedics to add to our professional staff. CLEMC is a private, non-profit company that has been providing 911 ambulance service in the Clear Lake area for over 45 years. The Corps has a long history of serving the community which started as a full volunteer service in 1971. CLEMC currently has the EMS contract with NASA Johnson Space Center and Ellington Field Air National Guard Station. We also provide inter-facility transfers to local facilities.
Compensation and Benefits Base Wage:
- Salary is based on experience.
- Multiple shift matrices available.
- Potential for higher earnings based on experience, additional shifts, additional overtime, holdovers, etc.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical provided by employer.
- Dental and Vision available.
- Vacation and Sick Time.
- Holiday Pay.
- 401K with company matching contributions up to 5%.
- Education/recertification reimbursement.
- Uniforms provided.
- Must be reliable, compassionate, and motivated.
- Must have had a driver’s license for a minimum of 3 yrs., with a good DMV record (minimum DMV points).
- Must possess current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification, or equivalent.
- Must have a current Texas Paramedic License.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Perform ALS skills utilizing standing order protocols to guide patient care.
- Interview and assess patients, family members and bystanders to assist in the development of a patient care plan.
- Lift and carry supplies, equipment and stretchers to facilitate transport of patients.
- Safely operate an emergency vehicle.
- Complete documentation through electronic patient care reporting systems.
- Regularly inventory and restock equipment and vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, vehicles and facilities.
- Decontaminate and disinfect equipment and vehicles.
- Communicate effectively through oral and written means with all individuals or groups of individuals.
- Effectively work while wearing a variety of personal protective equipment.
- Effectively work as an individual and as a member of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Texas DSHS Paramedic (Required)
- United States (Required)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.