Miami Valley Hospital, nationally recognized Level-IIIB NICU, is seeking a
BC/BE Neonatologist to join the team!
MEDNAX is seeking Full time BC/BE neonatologists to join our team at Miami Valley Hospital, the region’s well-established Level-III B neonatal intensive care unit. The highly respected community-based practice consists of 6 Neonatologists and 8 NNPs. Miami Valley Hospital is the only facility in Dayton offering ECMO, since 1986. As part of the Southwest Ohio practice, Miami Valley collaborates with Dayton Children’s Hospital in Dayton, OH and The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to start with an established and cohesive group. Miami Valley Hospital serves a pediatric population of 1.4 million encompassing a 17 county referral area for perinatal cases.
- Coverage of a 60-bed Level-III B NICU
- Average daily census is 45 patients
- There are 4,600 deliveries annually and 840 NICU admissions annually
- Readily available subspecialty support
- Flexible schedule provides work/life balance – Shifts include 7 week blocks
- Affiliated with Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine with residents and medical students
- Experienced providers or newly graduating fellows welcome to apply
Dayton is among U.S. News and World Report’s 2016 “Best Places to Live”
As the birthplace of aviation the sky is certainly the limit when it comes to the endless quality of life and amenities that the Dayton area has to offer. Among the many reasons why the greater Dayton area is your destination are diverse neighborhoods, great school systems, superior healthcare and a host of leisure activities.
Dayton boasts culturally rich museums and visual art centers – The Dayton Art Institute and the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery to name two- and the Dayton area recently celebrated the grand opening of the Schuster Performing Arts Center. The venue hosts performances, exhibits, and events from first-class world touring groups and popular community organizations such as the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra, the Dayton Opera and the Dayton Ballet.
The United States Air Force Museum, the oldest and largest military and aviation museum in the country, features a fascinating collection of both modern and old-fashioned flight apparatus.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.