Work where you make a Difference!
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN: Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside
Part-time 12 hour Noc Shift Available, 6pm – 6am
Full/Part-time Day Shift Available: 6am – 2pm
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside4515 Sunnyside Rd. SESalem, OR 97302(503) 370-8284
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts’ services, programs and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident’s care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care at Sunnyside is a 95-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. We pride ourselves in our strong community programs for our residents. Thanks to our smaller community, staff and residents really get to know one another, and we can integrate services more seamlessly. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.