Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Level 1 Help Desk Support Specialist to join their team in Glen Allen, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Level 1 Help Desk Support Specialist:
- Provide support to internal end users via remote access tools
- Respond to calls or inquiries to the service desk in a quick and efficient manner
- Work with end users via phone or chat to resolve software and hardware issues
- Use ServiceNow ticking tool to track and escalate tickets as appropriate
Requirements of the Level 1 Help Desk Support Specialist:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certifications
- At least 1 year of remote help desk support experience
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Level 1 Help Desk Support Specialist, Technical Support, ServiceNow
Job ID: 313313
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.