$12 – $13 an hour
$1000 Sign on Bonus!!
Experienced Lead Pharmacy Technician Needed!
MedTime Pharmacy features family friendly hours, open 9AM to 6PM Monday – Friday. 9-1 on Saturday and CLOSED on Sunday! Closed all major holidays.
MedTime Pharmacy is an independent retail pharmacy offering free delivery and free packaging. Successful candidates must be able to maintain the exceptional level of professional and customer service standards that the company has attained. This position requires meeting the companies established productivity standards and is responsible for the accurate data entry of prescription orders, along with compliance of all policies and procedures.
Under pharmacist supervision, technician independently performs tasks related to:
- Filling of medication orders
- Handle customer phone calls
- Coordinate transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies
- Accurate and timely processing of various data entry which may include prescription order refills, patient enrollments and 3rd party information
- Communicate with customer/patient to obtain any necessary information or to inform them of a delay in processing their order
- Fax to healthcare providers and follow-up on new prescription orders and refills
- Adhere to company policies and HIPAA Privacy Act Standards at all times, including internal and external communications
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Carries out other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Retail Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must be flexible to work as needed based on the needs of the company
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check are required
Competitive compensation and retirement plan available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Pharmacy Technician: 2 years (Required)
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.