Take your career to the next level by joining a high-energy team of problem solvers and innovators. JLL is partnering with one of the world’s largest online fulfillment network to ensure that buildings under our oversight operate at peak performance. We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada. Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive. As we continue to grow, our JLL facilities teams need capable people ready to keep buildings and equipment in safe working order. We have over 1,000 technicians and are planning to add 500 more skilled workers this year. If you’re looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we’re looking for people like you!
Amazon Robotic III Technician (Lead Operating Engineer)
The Amazon Robotic III will be working in the Amazon fulfillment distribution or sort center. This individual will be responsible for repairing and maintaining the Amazon robots along with light building repairs and housekeeping.
What we’re looking for:
* Strong mechanical aptitude – consider past work, hobbies, training, etc to reveal the entry level mechanic’s aptitude for basic troubleshooting and repairs
* Ability to prioritize, schedule, and logistically support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise in Industrial Maintenance or Robotics
* Ambitious and eager to learn – desire to learn Robotics – chosen candidates will be trained by the Amazon robotic company
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Amazon Robotic System
* Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs and encoders
* Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules.
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
Operation Support & Customer Service:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
Basic Qualifications Required:
* Electrical knowledge of basics components.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in Automated systems and controls
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Preventative maintenance procedures
* Knowledge of PLC programs
* PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
* Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
* Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
* Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
* Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
o Desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and Amazon robots
o Good mechanical and technical aptitude
o Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)
#LI, Robotics, maintenance, automation
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL’s Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.