Scope of Position:
Position is currently 90-day contract-to-hire.
St. Paul, MN
* Need 1 resource (s) to perform Break & Fix,IMAC and project work during Wednesday – Sunday and on call Saturday and Sunday.
* Candidate must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
* Technician will travel to each clients location
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs Desktop, Laptop, Server and Printer
* Works under general supervision
* Add additional points as needed Minimum Requirements:
* 1 years plus supporting Desktops, Laptops and Printers.
* 1 years plus with customer service experience * Reliable Transportation (This is a driving position – reimbursed accordingly)
* Able to work weekends, staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
*Personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
* Can work on a ladder of lift and are able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Add additional points as needed * CompTIA A+
Basic Needs/Haves * Able to work from a bent, crouched, or kneeled position * Smartphone with teethering/hot spot capabilities (Reimbursed within Corporate Guidelines) * Laptop * Basic Hand Tools * Possess a valid drivers license Preferred,
NOT REQUIRED: * OEM Printer Warranty Certifications * OEM Laptop/Desktop Warranty Certifications * Server experience would be a bonus * Current Xerox training
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.