Hiretual is an AI-powered sourcing platform, and has been recognized as one of the best recruiting tools on the market (https://goo.gl/ERiQgY). We recently closed Series A and the company is very profitable with many Fortune 500 customers and over 100K recruiters with minimal focus on sales to date (https://goo.gl/AySd1p).
As a data engineer engineer, you will join the core engineering team to build scalable and robust data engine towards an AI and data-driven recruiting SaaS. You will be working with top AI researchers and infrastructure gurus to explore unlimited career space.
The core technical skills you should have:
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Strong coding capability with Python
- must have 2+ years of experience in data processing pipeline, including data crawling, cleaning, processing, ETL
- Proficient in working variant databases: MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, graph databases.
- Proficient with big data processing frameworks: Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, EMR
- Writing scalable REST APIs for web services
- Unlimited growth/promotion space
- Competitive salary and options
- 401k matching program
- Free and nice food
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
- PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment with nice office environment
- Fun events for family!
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.