Construction Inspector NEEDED!
A well-established firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Construction Inspector to join their team in Indianapolis.
Overview of Job Duties:
This person is responsible for overseeing and inspecting the work of the construction contractors to ensure design standards and construction specifications (Local, State, Federal) are being met. This person is also responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship with engineers, materials testing labs, construction general contractors, and Construction subcontractors.
Candidates must be open and willing to travel. Candidates will need to go where the work is and be willing to work out of town.
* Candidates will use their own personal vehicle and be reimbursed 54.5 cents per mile
* Hotels will be paid for by the company
* Per Diem will be $25.00 per day
* Candidates need to have 5 years of experience in the construction industry with projects involving pipe installation, treatment facilities, poured in place concrete, earthwork, or other heavy civil construction disciplines
* Ability to read construction Plans and Specifications
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational, conflict resolution, problem solving, and record keeping skills
* Microsoft Suite (Word & Excel)
* Candidates must be willing to travel (overnight if necessary). They will need to be able to go where the projects are
* Valid Driver’s license
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.