We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse Clinic – Weston CV Surgery MCW – Full-Time Days – MHC Weston Bus Serv Cran – Weston, WI
Why Join Employer?
In Wisconsin, Employer operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Employer provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Employer is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Employer is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care to patients of the assigned clinic/practice in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s continued care needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Directs callers to appropriate level of care and provides healthcare advice/education using assessment skills, approved guidelines and knowledge of self-care practices.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient’s family based on clinical implications.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required
- One (1) year of related experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Click to access ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.