Chesapeake Medical Staffing is seeking a RN ICU – Intensive Care Unit traveler for a travel job in Abilene, TX:
Chesapeake Medical Staffing (CMS) is currently seeking a RN – ICU for agency contract positions in Abilene, TX.
Facility: Hendrick Health System
Location: Abilene, TX
Shift Time: Nights 7p-730a
Number of Positions: 4
Please note typical travel RN (Registered Nurse) / Allied Health contracts are 13 weeks in length with possible extension. Specific details regarding compensation, patient population / unit details, experience requirements, float requirements, scheduling, weekends, holidays, and call are available upon request.
Benefits of working with CMS as a Contract / Travel RN (Registered Nurse) or Allied Health professional include:
- Competitive wages: Currently ~ $25-$60+/hour local rates
- Housing/Travel stipends available depending on eligibility – $1400-2500 weekly
- Health insurance – High employer contributions to keep cost down
- Matching 401k plans – Eligible after 90 days of employment
- OT up to 48 hours available paid at 1.5x blended rate
- Access to over a thousand contracts across the country
- Full compensation for orientation
- Parking and compliance / credential / licensure reimbursements
- Weekly compensation with direct deposit available
- Extension/Loyalty/PTO Bonuses possible – just ask your recruiter
CMS is a staffing agency headquartered in Baltimore, MD, recently named a top 10 travel agency in the USA, and with over 100 full time travelers currently on assignment. CMS#39;s roots are travel / contract RN (registered nurse) owned and operated so we know what travelers want – lots of options, a smooth and informed placement process, competitive and accurate pay, great customer service and responsiveness to requests, and advocacy when there is an issue. When CMS was founded, we started our company with a mission to be a better agency than our competitors. We have always put a heavy emphasis into what is best for our employees, not necessarily just our clients or our company. You are not an expense as you may be to a hospital; you are an asset. We take employee advocacy seriously; you are not just a number to us. The end result is that you don#39;t work for us; we work for you. Since starting in Baltimore, MD, we now staff throughout the Eastern Coast and mid-West regions, with continued growth through the country. Take a look at how much our contract / travel RNs (registered nurses) and allied health professionals have enjoyed working with CMS over the last 17+ years! http://cms24-7.com/testimonials/
Apply online now or for immediate consideration send your resume via e-mail to [email protected]
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.