$32 – $35 an hour
Large Internal Medicine Practice the North Atlanta area looking to add an RN to their team! This is a Full Time Contract to Hire position (13 week contract portion). Manager looking to set up interviews asap! If offered the position – they will accommodate a notice if needed! Benefits will be available once permanent.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
*no weekends, no holidays
Pay range: 100 % negotiable based upon experience
- 2+ years of experience as an RN in a hospital or clinic setting
- Previous experience working in outpatient clinic setting preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment preferred
- Will be responsible for working with a handful of providers as well as working full back office on top of medication calls/referrals/patient education/triage and other tasks
- Medication knowledge/terminology a plus
- Current Georgia Nursing License
- Current BLS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32.00 to $35.00 /hour
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.