Do you enjoy creative, visual storytelling? Want to learn what it takes to put on an hour long TV Show? Interested in learning the future of the media industry? Apply for our Intern Program!
KPNX 12 News is one of the most watch NBC affiliates in the country. Arizona communities count on 12 News as their number one source to help them better navigate their world successfully. We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Midday team to serve our audience even better by thinking big, being bold, and delivering content that matters.
- Provide support to the Arizona Midday team
- Greet guests and guide them through their appearance in segments on the live show
- Write stories, stream segments, make graphics and more!
- Assist as needed in the marketing & promotions department, including community events
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university; preference is for juniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who will be rising seniors during their internship summer
- Strong writing and social media skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with design & creative tools is a plus – Axis, ENPS, Lakana
**NOTE: TEGNA does not guarantee full-time, permanent employment upon completion of the internship program.**
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.